Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ugh...I wanna go to the Inauguration Festivities!

So now i'm feeling a bit bummed because I really wanna partake in some of the Inaugural Festivities but it doesn't appear that I will be able to do so, at this time.

Shit, all of these stars and celebs right in my backyard and I can't even get out to them. I want to try to go to the free concert at the Lincoln Memorial tomorrow but that is looking so unrealistic do to Metro. I'm still debating. The biggest obstacle right now is the fact that I don't have anyone to go with. I am not the type of person that enjoys going places by myself. So, even if I decided I would try to go...it would be moot because I wouldn't wanna do it alone.

I just feel so "left out of the loop"...as friggin usual. Like I tried to get tickets to Oprah's show in DC and that bitch screwed me over. Once again, the forces of the world worked against me. I did everything that I was supposed to do to try and get those damn tickets, and still failed...all because Oprah's unprofessional staff gave me incorrect information. Fat ass bitch. That's why I don't like her now.

I guess I will just have to keep my ass at home at watch shit on tv...imagine, I am sitting at home watching events going on only a few minutes away from where I live! The fuck is that? Unfair, unfair, unfair! Yeah I know, most people would say I'm making a whole bunch outta nothing. But, Ive never been to a concert or really seen any celebs in my entire life. Yeah, pathetic, I know. But, that goes along with the rest of the sad sad miserable story that is my life.

Anyways, I guess that's my rant. I'm already feeling bad cus I had to call the ambulance over here last night because I was having some respiratory issues. I was so fucking scared. I thought I was gonna suffocate to death. Shit, PG County did good though. Those muthafuckas sent TWO fire trucks AND an ambulance to my house. Shit was crazy. We had like 6 medics up in here. I was kinda embarrassed and shit and felt like I had wasted their time but to be honest....I didn't have any other choice because I didn't know what was going on. I was really scared. Honestly, I think I was just psychin myself out. All paranoid and shit. I'm still feeling bad but I think I know what the problem is. I have Sinusitus. So Imma try and get a ride to the pharmacy to see if they can recommend something. Shit is crazy. Ive been having these breathing issues for the last month or so. Its really gotten much worse lately though.

Well, I'm through bitchin for right now. Let me go be mopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment