Saturday, February 21, 2009

ANOTHER WEEKEND ALONE AND MISERABLE

I am feeling like shit right now. I've only been awake for less than 2 hours and I just want to go into an eternal sleep. I think I might actually go back to sleep. There's no reason for me to be awake but to wallow in the misery of life called reality. I don't get much peace in my dreams either because I constantly have nightmares but it's better than the hell I endure and suffer while being awake. I have no outlet whatsoever. I go online on these tired ass gay websites and shit and people avoid me like the black plague. It's so unfair that everything pertaining to the gay lifestyle is centered around sex. Straight people have e-harmony and khemistry and match.com's n shit. Wholesome sites catering to people who actually want to get with someone and start something real. Us homos get sites that have nothing but sexually suggestive themes and innuendos. Anyway, i'm not finna rant a bunch on this blog. I just wanted to write to little bit since I don't have a shrink or a friend in the world to listen to or care. So blogger will be my buddy that will listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment